- Prevention from water ingress,
- Protection from vegetation, algae, dust; carbon; heat, U.V. etc.
- Good physical and chemical properties
- Low cost
- Washable coating with durability
- Very high crack bridging capacity
Instructions for use-
- All Surfaces to be Coated must be clean, dry and redo loose & deboned Plaster.
- Cracks are to be filled from crack filler material.
- Before application, any loosely adhered coating must be removed.
- Prime the surface with Rainguard diluted at 1:1 ratio (by Volume) with water.
- Dilution for 1st coat 10% and for 2nd coat 5% (by volume).
- Containers should not be left opened for extended periods of time.
- Use Airless Sprayer, 1gpm, 3,000 psi; Good quality synthetic bristle brush; and Short nap roller.