The suitable substrates for this adhesive are: Concrete Blocks, Cement Mortar Blocks/Bricks, Concrete Hollow Blocks, Aerated Lightweight Blocks, Cellular Concrete Blocks, and Fly Ash Bricks.
Some of the salient advantages using this adhesive include:
- Long working time
- No curing required after block work is done
- Improved adhesion between blocks
- Strong, flexible and shock & impact resistant
- Thin jointing with high adhesion to contribute to load bearing capacity of masonry
- Suitable for both interior and exterior surfaces