CERA emphasizes strengthening the relationship between the rental companies, manufacturers, infrastructure companies and financers to work towards mutual growth and benefits. This intrinsic partnership approach has helped CERA to constantly keep transforming the industry into an organized sector.
An industry-led and industry-managed organization, CERA is India’s biggest platform for consensus-building and networking on key issues related to the equipment rental sector. It brings changes by working closely with the government and industry experts on policy issues, interfacing with thought leaders, and enhancing efficiency, competitiveness and business opportunities for the rental industry through a range of specialized services and strategic linkages.
It promotes the rental concept in order to facilitate continued growth of the rental industry by creating an open Indian market, at a much larger scale than any state market.
CERA’s focus areas are:
- Promotion of the rental concept.
- Growth and development of Construction Equipment & Crane Rental Industry.
- Transforming the rental industry into an organized sector.
- Standardization of the Rental Industry.
- Compliance of national laws & regulations and creating a consensus on legal framework for the industry.
- Capacity building of rental companies for enhancing efficiency, competitiveness and business opportunities through a range of specialized services and strategic linkages.
- Working closely with the government and industry experts on policy issues.
- Providing a platform for consensus building and networking on key issues related to the rental sector.
- Strengthening bond between rental companies, manufacturers and financers.
- Giving feedback to construction equipment manufacturing companies and promoting next generation manufacturing.
- Statistics and market report on Indian rental market.
- Spreading awareness about the challenges of the future and devising strategy to meet the challenges.
- Support and affiliation to the equipment rental associations at local levels.
- Awards and recognition in the industry.
Training & skill development of human resource for generating employment in the industry as operators, mechanical staff, equipment managers and entrepreneurs.
Conceptualized and founded by Satin Sachdeva with the thought ‘Let’s grow together’ CERA underlines the contribution and importance of the rental industry. Satin Sachdeva is also the serving and first Secretary General of CERA.
As a dynamic organization, the Association keeps on evolving and reinventing itself. Going forward, there are multiple tasks ahead for the Association to ensure sustained growth and success of the equipment rental industry in India, which is the backbone of infrastructure development in India.