Trimble will demonstrate the next generation of Trimble® Connected Site® solutions that will connect civil construction projects from concept and design to construction and maintenance. Easy-to-use software, rich, real-time information in the field, office and throughout the project, as well as remote support, design versioning and geo-location information, will enable contractors to embrace and benefit from the digital construction revolution. Modern hardware and field software complete the portfolio with connected solutions that bring the office and field together.
Trimble will also demonstrate emerging technologies such as machine automation, SiteVision augmented reality, site monitoring and machine learning. It will be showing products and solutions that are currently under development in order to engage customers and incorporate their feedback into the final product.
Five new construction technology solutions introduced at Trimble Dimensions will also be showcased. These include:
- New version of Trimble Earthworks Grade Control Platform that includes support for Motor Graders and Automatic Guidance for Tiltrotators
- New Trimble Earthworks GO! Grade Control Platform for Compact Machine Grading Attachments
- Trimble's expanded portfolio of GNSS Smart Antennas for Civil Construction and additional Dynamic Tilt Functionality
- Machine Control and Payload Management on One Platform
- A Unified Business Center Software that provides a Single Version for Survey and Civil Construction.