Highlighting the scoring design features Mr. Amit Gossain, Executive Vice President – Marketing, Business Development and Corporate Affairs claimed, "The JS205LC is designed for very high fuel efficiency and operator safety. The reliable structure is strengthened with bigger, deeper and wider sections to provide durability and strength. With excellent tear out forces customers can look forward to high output and faster completion of work. All this come with a low maintenance cost and ease of serviceability."
The fresh layout of the operator cabin offers a full working view and ergonomically placed controls contributing to safety features and comfort. The strong network of dealers and service outlets throughout India backed by world class customer service network support adds to the brand strengths.
Salient Features :
- Best – in – class performance – Excellent bucket and dipper tear out forces result in high output and faster completion of work especially in hard strata.
JCB's innovative hydraulic regeneration system recycles hydraulic oil across the cylinders for faster cycle times and reduced fuel consumption.
- Unparalleled fuel efficiency – JCB's advanced load sensing hydraulic system has been designed for lower energy needs.
Increased engine power and pump flow for faster operations when higher output is required.
- Ease of serviceability - Compact and easy to handle, bonnet is assisted by gas cylinders and helps in easy opening & closing. Makes periodic maintenance easy and effortless; Ease to access periodic check points ;
Wire mesh provided to avoid clogging of radiator and oil cooler
- Operator comfort – Ergonomically placed operator controls and roof hatch aided by rear sliding window highly increases the operator efficiency. The new JS205LC comes with an AC option.
- Safety features– audio and visual alerts provided in instrumental panel for air filter blockage, low coolant level, high hydraulic oil temperature. Belly guard for lower frame and undercovers for upper frame.
- Standard configuration– Gross Engine Power- 106 KW, Bucket capacity– 0.8 cu.m – 1.02 cu.m, Operating weight– 20,500 kg