Head - Product Management (MBG), Gmmco Ltd.
Gmmco Limited has been engaged in the sale and support of construction and mining equipment as well as engine power systems for over forty-five years. The company has a wide range of product offerings to meet the needs of customers in all sectors of the infrastructure and mining industry today with over 90 branches spread across India.
With over 25 years of association with Caterpillar, the world leader in Construction & Mining Machines and Power Systems, Gmmco is well placed to take full advantage of the opportunities available in the construction, infrastructure and mining industry in India and become the market leader. It sells and support the new Cat® D-Series medium size hydraulic excavators Cat 320D which is now manufactured in India - at Caterpillar's Thiruvallur factory and offer customers increased reliability, versatility, performance, and comfort, combined with lower owning and operating costs.
The Cat® 320D is a 21.5 tonne excavator that is well suited for construction applications, such as utility works, urban construction, demolition, water and sewage works, hiring and rental markets. It stands as one of the most versatile machines in the market. With Standard Mode or Economy Mode operation, the 320D offers fuel efficiency in Economy Mode or alternatively, high productivity in Standard Mode.
The Cat® 320D Hydraulic Excavators with an operating weight of 21.5 tonne, are designed to handle even the most rugged operating conditions, while providing long life and value to customers. The model has an extensive selection of work tools to optimize machine performance. Its powerful engine and easier operation lead to increased productivity and lower operating costs.
Cat 320D Salient Features:
- Technologically advanced "state-of-the-art" latest World-class machine with Product Link and Vision Link
- Operator Comfort: Ergonomic design, Highest Operator Efficiency, Best all round visibility
- Built To Last: HD Boom & Stick, High strength structures, Robust Undercarriage
- Safety: Ground level battery disconnect, Anti-slip platforms, Firewall separation between Engine & Hydraulics
- Unmatched Productivity: Perfectly matched, Cat designed components, Flexible Bucket options (0.9 to 1.14 Cu.m)
- Lowest Lifecycle Cost: Extended service intervals, Sealed and grease lubricated HD track & carrier rollers, Highest resale value: 30% more
- Responsive Hydraulics: Powerful Cross Sensing Hydraulics System, Faster cycle times with Boom & Stick regeneration circuit
- Ease of Service: Ground level access, SOS & Pressure Ports, Maintenance Free
GMMCO's Unmatched World-Class Product Support And Engineering CapabilityGmmco maintains state-of-the-art workshop and repair facilities across the country. Of these, the Nagpur workshop is one of the very few in the Asia-Pacific region to be accredited with the 5 star contamination control certification by Caterpillar. This Certification is awarded by Caterpillar after a rigorous audit to assess the levels of contamination in the workshop and the processes which are adopted to control the same. The company also has 4 star certified workshops in Chennai and a state-of-the-art SOS lab in Nagpur.
S•O•S : Analyses Oil, Coolant Level, Fuel Contamination, Filter debris for determining component wear which is critical for Condition Monitoring of the equipment which avoids unscheduled breakdown of machines and results in increased productivity lower operating cost & commends higher resale value.
Gmmco's workshops ensure truly modern and cutting-edge services to customers in any maintenance tasks – be it in repair, rebuild or rehabilitation. Its Machine Rebuild Centre at Nagpur is one of the best in Asia Pacific Region. It is equipped to carry out bumper-to-bumper repairs of any type of machines as per Caterpillar procedures. And with Contamination Control standards in place, it ensures best-in-class quality and value for money for its valuable customers.