In an effort to constantly make its machines better, more productive and efficient, JCB India Ltd., India's largest manufacturer of Construction Equipment has recently unveiled The New JS205LC Tracked Excavator, well suited for earthwork, quarrying, road construction etc. An announcement was also made for the addition of upgraded JCB 432ZX wheel loader in their wide range of product portfolio.
With its rugged structure, best-in-class operator controls and whole range of technological innovations, the JS205LC is all set to create a new benchmark in the premium Excavator segment in India. Low fuel consumption in excavation results in fuel savings worth Rs.1.3 lacs per year.
The new Excavator comes with the Gross Engine Power of 106KW and a bucket capacity of 0.8 cu.m – 1.02 cu.m.
JS205LC Salient features:
- Reliable Structure– The heavy duty boom has been designed with 22% bigger sections for high durability and strength. Arm Sections are 12% deeper and 7% wider to provide high strength.
- Unparalleled fuel efficiency– JS205LC provides choice of Power and Economy modes. JCB's advanced load sensing hydraulic system has been designed for lower energy needs which helps in fuel saving of worth Rs.1.3 lacs per year.
- Best–in–class performance– Excellent bucket and dipper tear out forces results in high output and faster completion of work especially in hard strata. JS 205LC provides improved efficiency by 10% (tonnes per litre)
- Low maintenance cost– JCB's Plexus Oil Filter System extends hydraulic oil life to upto 5000hrs which reduces the maintenance cost.
- Ease of serviceability– Compact and easy to handle bonnet is assisted by gas cylinders and helps in easy opening and closing, making periodic maintenance easy and effortless. Another additions being the wire mesh which is provided to avoid clogging of radiator and oil cooler.
- Operator comfort & safety– Ergonomically placed operator controls and roof hatch aided by rear sliding window increases operator efficiency. The new JS205LC also comes with an AC option. Audio and visual alerts provided in instrumental panel for air filter blockage, low coolant level, high hydraulic oil temperature. Belly guard for lower frame and under covers for upper frame.
JCB 432ZX Wheel Loader provides exactly what the customer needs – world class loader profile, unmatched operator comfort, best-in-class productivity and improved safety features. This new JCB Wheel Loader exhibits exceptional performance in all kind of applications such as roadwork, mass excavation, and pipe work and other underground installations, highway maintenance, foundation work, waste/recycling, crushers etc. It has an operating weight of 12,000 kg and comes with Cummins 112 KW engine. The machine delivers best performance with low fuel consumption.
JCB 432ZX exhibits exceptional performance in all kind of applications such as roadwork, mass excavation, pipe work and other underground installations, highway maintenance, foundation work, waste/recycling, crushers etc.
Salient features of upgraded JCB 432ZX:
- Improved Operator Comfort
- Cabin with improved ventilation
- Sliding window
- Air Conditioning option
- Q STEERING:
- Reduced lock to lock turns, decreasing operator fatigue during loading
- Flow amplification during fast steering. This also helps in high productivity.
- Operator gets jerk free smooth steering during roading
- Easy Control: It continues with the side mounted servo joystick gives fingertip control, which decreases operator fatigue and improves productivity
- Reduced Maintenance Cost
- Long Life Hydraulic Oil: New JCB hydraulic oil gives ultimate performance with increased change period from the earlier 2,000 hours
- Improved Performance
- Improved penetration into pile: The JCB innovative unloaded system dumps one of the pumps while entering of the machine in pile, thereby increasing the tractive effort
- Improved Safety:
- Improved Braking Performance: Power brakes for unrivalled stopping performance
- New progressive braking system makes the operation smooth
- Separate circuit for front and rear brakes with separate backup charged accumulator for emergency braking
- Emergency lowering of Loader arm during engine failure
- Separate steering and brake priorities