The event brings together traffic technology providers from India & abroad and provides opportunities to explore not only India's plans for technology-backed developments in the traffic sector but also avenues for business and interaction. ITS/IoT based transport solutions, seamless multimodal mobility, road safety products & systems, video analytics and security, road & rail connectivity, ease of parking on-road and off-road, connected, comfortable & safe vehicles, highways of international quality, EV ecosystem, emerging technologies; these and more will form the focus of this integrated mobility platform.
The event creates an ideal meeting place for the Government departments, the infrastructure developers, enforcement authorities and technology providers. The show is supported by the Ministry of Road Transport & Highways, NITI Aayog, National Highways Authority of India, CRRI, ASRTU, APSA, AMTOI, SMEV, BOCI, NHBF and other organizations.
Mangala Chandran, Director, Virtual Info Systems Pvt Ltd said, "The TrafficInfraTech Expo inspires companies from all over the globe and presents an avenue to the exhibitors to showcase their newest technologies and solutions. It is a one its kind event that brings together government bodies, technology companies and infrastructure developers, to present their latest know-how and work towards the development of the sector."
The Expo will see a three-day Conference with roundtable and panel discussions designed to facilitate high-level deliberations on the Indian Mobility Space. The sessions include:
- Effective collaboration between the Government, Infrastructure developers and Technology providers for Highway and Urban Projects.
- Improving operational efficiency in Logistics
- EV charging infrastructure financing
- Strengthening public transport in India
- Urban traffic management and advanced video analytics technologies- A smart City perspective
- Emerging Technologies for Road Safety and Fleet management
- Mobility-as-a-Service; Mobility on Demand – Evolving perspective
- Tunnels and underground structures are becoming the lifeline of Indian
- Transport sector
- Emerging Dimensions of Infrastructure Connectivity
TrafficInfraTech Expo will draw emphasis on Traffic/transport Technology, ITS, Telematics, Tolling, Safety/Security Highway/Road safety, and infrastructure of roadways and systems in the country.
Parking InfraTech Expo will focus on Parking systems, and relevant factors such as barriers to parking, apps for smart parking etc.
Smart Mobility Expo will emphasize EV Ecosystems in the country and emerging technology/ mobility in the fields of IoT and AI for smart vehicles and public transportation.