JS 120, one of the latest product offerings by JCB has an operating weight of 12.6 ton and is the most fuel-efficient machine in this segment which saves up to 2500 liters of diesel per year (based on 2500 hours of operation per year). It is powered by fuel-efficient 4 cylinder JCB ecoMAX engine, designed especially for construction equipment which deliver high torque at low rpm. JCB JS120 comes with General purpose bucket of 0.65 cum as standard fitment and optional heavy duty bucket of 0.5 cum.
- JS120 has high reliability which is ensured by reliable JCB ecoMAX engine, heavy duty deep section design boom and dipper for longer life, proven Japanese hydraulics and IP 67 compliant electrical connectors.
- Higher digging forces & reach for high performance
- JS120 has lowest cost of maintenance in its class: It comes with Plexus filtration system which increases hydraulic oil life up to 5000 hours, graphite filled bushes (with 1000 hours of greasing interval) and easy access of service.
- JS120 provides high operator comfort with well ventilated & vibration-free cabin and also transparent top window provides excellent visibility. It has safety features like swing lock and servo lock override mechanism which makes it the safest product in the segment.
- It comes with equipment protection system which alerts the operator in advance on critical maintenance parameters related to engine system.
Standard configuration of JS 120: 4.4m HD boom, 1.95 m HD dipper with dig depth of 4.3 m, track chain with standard undercarriage with 500 mm shoes, bucket size 0.65 cum.