Kruti Jobanputra, Director, JWC Logistics Park
Companies today are appreciating the difference that women can make in their work culture, which is encouraging more women to join the industry.

A good 40% of the Logistics industry is welcoming women to be a part of its work culture and respecting them for their career choice.

My inspiration and my biggest motivator has been my father, Lalit Jobanputra, who is also my mentor, guide, friend and teacher. In fact, as far as I can remember, I have always wanted to be a part of my father’s logistics business. He has been a part of the Logistic industry for more than 4 decades and he always tells me: “Keep pushing, keep hoping, keep trying, and success will come to you.”

“It's a man’s world” was the first line I heard on joining JWC Logistics Park as a trainee. I was exposed to a completely different culture and over time, I worked in all the departments like Operations, Admin, HR, and Finance etc. Even after 15 years in this industry, I am still learning and experiencing new things almost every day.

The one and only obstacle I faced was dealing with the male ego! It is difficult for a man to accept a woman who is superior to him because of her skills and intelligence. In fact, about 60% of the logistics industry follows this old school of thought. The traditional mindset of men in the industry is the factor behind the discrimination of women workers. On the bright side, the remaining 40% of the industry is welcoming women to be a part of its work culture and respecting them for their career choice.

JWC Logistics Park

At JWC Group of companies, there is no area where women are not working.

Today, companies are appreciating the difference that women can make in their work culture, which is encouraging more women to join the industry. At the JWC Group of companies, women have entered the Logistics industry from the grassroot level, and some have even reached the top. Currently, there are 60 women offering value added services; 5 are handling customer services & marketing; 4 are in the transport team; 15 in Accounts and Administration, and 1 is Vice President of Operations. So, there is no area where women are not working.

Safety is important for everyone; the initiatives taken by our government and countries worldwide for creating more awareness on women safety will help women to work better in a more comfortable and safer environment. I like to tell my company’s women employees that they should “Stay truthful to yourself and believe in yourself, there is nothing as right or wrong till the time you believe in it. And courage is doing what you are afraid to do. courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear.”

The Logistics industry must change, invent, discover, and adapt to change in order to grow.


The Logistics Industry is fast-moving industry; it is the backbone of any industry in the world. From handling day to day perishables to fast moving customer goods to industrial goods and heavy construction equipment – all require logistics. So, with every other industry growing, transforming, or changing; the Logistics industry must likewise change, invent, discover, and adapt to change in order to grow. Today, our government is understanding the importance of Infrastructure and as it moves towards developing and improving it, we, at a smaller level, will also develop and grow.
Click Here
To Know More or to Contact the Manufacturer
Please fill in your details
Choose Title from the listPlease let us know your name.
Invalid Input
Please let us know your Designation.
Please let us know your email address.
Please let us know your City.
Please let us know your Contact Number.
Please brief your query.
Our other Value-Added Services:

To receive updates through e-mail on Products, New Technologies & Equipment, please select the Product Category(s) you are interested in and click 'Submit'. This will help you save time plus you will get the best price quotations from many manufacturers, which you can then evaluate and negotiate.

Equipment & Machinery
Invalid Input
Building Products
Invalid Input
Invalid Input