The Mach1 Vertical Casting Concrete Pipe machine can produce 120 nos. Pipes from 300–600mm dia per 8 hours shift or 80 nos. Pipes from 600-1200mm dia of 80 pipes per 8 hour shift.
- The pipe machine MACH 1 allows single production of pipes with inner diameter from 300 to 1200mm having maximum useful length of 2. 50 m. it Conform to IS 458 for NP3 and NP4 class.
- The pipe machine MACH 1 allows the production of reinforced or unreinforced pipes, round or pre-bed pipes with spigot and socket joint with rubber joint, egg-shaped pipes, square or rectangular pipes and other items made as per customer’s requests.
- The pipe machine MACH 1 is fully automatic. Only two operators are required to carry away the pipes to the drying area and supervise the running of the machine.
- The filling of moulds is made through a feeding system, particularly heavy-duty, consisting of conveying belts, checked by level probe that collect concrete from hopper and feed duly blades, run by hydraulic motor distributing and introducing concrete constantly and gradually.
- New design pressing cylinders are very heavy-duty. Their ample swinging movement is made through a double shaft hydraulic cylinder, in order to obtain the same speed in both ways.
- The hydraulic plant of the pipe machine MACH 1 has been realized with components, widely shaped and tested of the best brands.
- The switchboard has been made with PLC Siemens. The data panel allows planning and visualizing of different parameters necessary for running.
- The pipe machine MACH 1 is supplied completely with plates to cover the foundation pit, duly dimensioned, duly safety guards and devices according to safety regulations.
- Equipment, moulds and cores of the pipe machine MACH 1 are assembled on support plates easing the equipment change as no adjustment is needed.