Sunrise Plywood Industries, established in 2004, is considered a pioneer in the field of Film Face Shuttering Plywood. For the last 15 years, the company has been in the line of production for the Construction sector only. In 2017, it set up a new plant - Sunrise Panels – with fully automatic machines and Hydraulic Hot Presses up to the length of 12 feet and width of 6 feet. Sunrise Panels is now an ISO 9001, ISO 14001, and ISO 18001 certified company and one of the leading manufacturers of plywood and composite panels. It caters to sectors like Construction, Automobile and Industrial, and is the only company in India to manufacture of Birch Plywood from Birch core veneer imported from Russia.
Special features of Alliance Birch Plywood
- Film coated plywood sheet made of core veneer from Russia.
- Both sides phenolic – resin film coating with 120g (SC) or 220g (DC) per m2 and side.
- Edge sealing acrylic- resin varnish.
- Birch plywood is a low density and high strength plywood, with good chemical resistance and mechanical strength.
1. Construction Sector
- Film Face Shuttering Plywood
- Laminated Veneer Lumber
- Scaffolding Planks
- Production Pallets
- Compreg Plywood
- Anti-Skid Mezzanine Flooring
- Flooring for Chemical Industries
- Fire Retardant plywood
- TT Table Plywood
- Compreg Plywood for mould and die
- Chequered Plywood
- Aluminium Composite Bus Flooring
- Truck Flooring
- Container Flooring
- Automotive Fire-Retardant Flooring