Sany has unveiled 22 new machines at Excon which have been exclusively designed for application in India, keeping the Indian customers’ requirements in mind. The new products come with Sany’s technologically advanced design, ease of operability, and reliability; they will soon be available all over India through the company’s network. The new products in brief:
- STC200 CEV IV Truck Crane: This Biodiesel compliant new generation CEV Stage IV truck crane has been developed to meet taxi job requirements with long boom lengths, low maintenance costs, superior fuel efficiency and best-in-class Sany designed safety systems. It is well suited for all project site requirements in the country.
- SCC2000A Crawler Crane: This Biodiesel compliant Crawler Crane is the largest and is designed to give the versatility of larger crawler cranes in the footprint of smaller machines. With high-speed winches and specially designed stable chassis, it can meet the evolving application needs of upcoming projects.
- SCC450A-6 Crawler Crane: This Biodiesel compliant Crawler Crane is the best crane in the segment with rotary drilling rigs for concreting application, to hoist or to install attachments.
- SCC600TB Crawler Crane: This Biodiesel compliant Telescopic Boom Crawler Crane is laden with new age hydraulics, strong lifting capacities, intelligent safety systems and excellent reliability, and is widely adaptable to all hoisting needs, making it ideal for construction applications in limited areas and on harsh terrains.
- SRC400C CEV IV ready Rough Terrain Crane: This is a Biodiesel and CEV Stage IV (ready) compliant Rough Terrain Crane designed keeping in mind the applications and regulations in India. Equipped with unique Dual-Engine-Modes for carrier and crane functions, namely Carrier Mode and SS Mode, the crane intelligently adapts to requirements for giving best operating efficiency and cost savings.
- SR65 Piling Rig: The SANY SR65 is positioned for the new-age industrial, civil and municipal construction across country. The special chassis, high drilling performance, brand new driving wheel, large travelling motor reducer and contemporary operator cabin on the SR65 come together to give the best verticality of finished boreholes.
- SR125 Piling Rig: The SANY SR125 is an expert at foundation construction in residences, buildings, and factories etc. The large torque and high speed rotary drive of the rig facilitates efficient drilling and super-fast soil conveying, thus saving time.
- SH500 Diaphragm Wall Hydraulic Grab: This is designed to give the best verticality and productivity in diaphragm wall constructions. The machine is suitable for all diaphragm wall construction applications in metro rails, building foundations, water retention walls etc.
- SY225C-10HD GENe Series Excavator: This Biodiesel compliant machine, specially developed for the 22 ton premium segment, is an energy efficient machine that is 8% more productive and 11% more fuel efficient as compared to others in its class.
- SY260C-10HD GENe Series Excavator: This Biodiesel compliant 26 ton new generation Hydraulic Excavator offers optimum energy efficiency during production and comes with performance proven 6 Cylinder CRDI Engine and the most advanced 10-series hydraulic technology.
- SY240C-9HD GraMa Excavator: This is a 24.4-ton heavy-duty excavator specially designed for Marble and Granite applications, and is equipped with brand new features like an ultra heavy-duty track chain, robust scoop bucket to handle stone blocks, and a power boost hydraulic system.
- SY390C-10HD GraMa Excavator: The 39-ton heavy duty excavator comes with brand new features like ultra heavy-duty track chain, robust scoop bucket to handle the stone blocks, power boost hydraulic system, and long drain service intervals.
- SY870-10HD Mining Excavator with Ripper Arm: Poised to meet the demands of new age mining customers, this large excavator - the first in the segment arm integrated ripper attachment - is designed to replace blasting in mining overburden removal.
- SY580-10HD Mining Excavator: Introducing SANY advanced technology 10 Series large class excavators in 55-65T category to provide an optimum solution to the customers of mining segment. It is designed to offer best-in class productivity, fuel efficiency and reliability in stringent mining conditions.
- SY215-9LC Pile Breaker: It is India’s 1st customized excavator with pile breaker attachment for pile breaker application featuring multiple highly efficient hydraulic cylinders which have chisel end at the cylinder rods that can break and uproot concrete pile structures. The combination of pile breaker attachment with Sany’s proven 21T Class excavator SY215C-9LC is the right solution for contractors involved in large scale construction and infrastructure development projects. It is poised to be a game changer in the construction segment by providing enhanced savings to customers.
- SY215-9LC with drill attachment: This heavy-duty Top Head Drive drill rig attached with performance-proven SY215 excavator meets the requirements of customers in demanding applications like Coal mining, Limestone mining, Bauxite mining, and Iron ore mining. It is a new solution for customers involved in construction, irrigation, solar projects, etc.
- STG170 C-10 CEV-IV Motor Grader: Biodiesel compliant and equipped with 173hp fuel efficient, powerful engine, it has superior features like quick response, electronic gear shifting, transmission, reliable drive line system, improved cabin, integrally casted swing frame, and a 12ft heavy duty mouldboard.
- SKT105S Mining Truck: Biodiesel compliant, wide body mining truck equipped with 530hp powerful proven engine for enhanced productivity, automatic transmission, high performance hydraulics, reliable drive line system, and many other features for lowest cost per ton haulage in its class.
- SCM1000C-8 Milling Machine: Loaded with a highly efficient and powerful 180 KW engine, it ensures more direct power transmission to the job area. It is equipped with the highest conveying height in the segment to be compatible with all dumpers. The machine’s convenient and intelligent leveling system ensures perfection in milling up to 280mm depth.
- SRSC45V Reach Stacker: This new generation Reach Stacker with its patented optimized weight makes the spreader capable of handling 45 tons ISO 20 to 40 feet shipping containers.
- SCP320C1 Forklift: This highly efficient heavy-duty Forklift is capable of handling 32-ton load with a range of attachments for various applications. It is also capable of handling ISO Containers and Large Tonnage Cargoes.
- SMHW48 Material Handler: This Material Handler Crane of 48-ton dead weight, is designed to operate with high efficiency and a wide working range. It comes with various attachments for handling a range of applications like fertilizers, iron ore, coal, grains, and steel scrap etc.
“Our new products reflect the company’s deep understanding of the Indian market and customer sentiments. The products will offer a competitive edge and bring profitability to the users,” says Deepak Garg, Managing Director, Sany and South Asia.
He informed that with the steep hike in diesel prices, demand for cheaper biofuel and base oil is rising. Biodiesel can replace fossil fuel as a “clean energy source”. Secondly, the government of India notified that unblended Biodiesel shall attract additional surcharge of Rs 2/liter from 1st Oct 22. Keeping in view these developments, Sany has worked with different engine manufacturers on biodiesel and Sany now declares that its machines are capable of B5 Biodiesel.
“Customers can use Biodiesel by which they can reduce their cost of operation. Biofuels in India are of strategic importance as it augers well with the ongoing initiatives of the Government such as Make in India, Swachh Bharat Abhiyan, Skill Development and offers great opportunity to integrate with the ambitious targets of doubling of Farmers Income, fuel Import Reduction, Employment Generation and Waste to Wealth Creation,” says Garg.
Sany is a key player in infrastructure equipment industry and a leader in Earthmoving, Lifting, Foundation, Port, Concrete and Mining Product Segments. Looking forward at the significant investment in sectors like infrastructure, railways, roads, irrigation, energy, and ports, the company plans to further enhance its product line in these segments as well.