“Recognizing the growing importance of sustainability, operator comfort, high productivity, and cost-effectiveness, SANY India ensures that all their equipment incorporates advanced technologies such as GPS, biofuel-compliant engines, and alternative fuel options to exceed industry standards for efficiency and environmental performance,” he added.
“SANY India takes great pride in being recognized as "Naye Bharat ka Nirmata". Currently, over 30,000 Sany machines are actively contributing to major and minor infrastructure projects across the country,” said Sanjay Saxena, COO Sales, Marketing & Customer Support, SANY India.
"Through local manufacturing, the company aims to reduce associated costs and optimize the supply chain, leading to more affordable prices. Currently, the company has achieved a 40% localization rate and is actively working to increase this to 75% in the next 3-5 years. This strategic approach allows SANY to address cost challenges while upholding its commitment to sustainability," added Saxena.
SANY's products boast technologically advanced designs that prioritize fuel efficiency, superior performance, reliability, and cutting-edge ergonomic features. With an unparalleled equipment lineup, globally acclaimed quality standards, robust infrastructure, a skilled workforce, and an extensive dealership network, SANY is recognized as a leader across Earthmoving, Lifting, Foundation, Port, Concrete, and Mining product segments. Anticipating substantial investments in key sectors like infrastructure, railways, roads, irrigation, energy, and ports, SANY is expanding its product range to cater to these segments.
Features of the new line up of technologically superior products:
- The all-new electric Loader SW956E comes with standard 282 Kwh and 350 Kwh optional battery capacity, 2.7 to 5 cum wide range of buckets, and gets fully charged in one hour and can work for 4-5 hours with a single charge.
- The Electric Reach Stacker SRSC45E3 combines power and sustainability for seamless operations. It can work for 8 hours with a full charge and its charging time is just 1-2 hours.
- The Electric Large Excavator SY870E is the segment’s first cable actuated electric excavator equipped with 5 cum bucket, 370kW power with 6 kV AC asynchronous motor with zero emission, high torque, durability, fast dynamic response, and work efficiency higher than that of diesel engines.
- The Hybrid Truck Crane STC600T 5-P – the first to be launched by SANY in India has diesel and electric mode for crane operation which is environmentally friendly, fuel saving and silent in operation.
- The compact 15-ton Excavator SY150C-9S PRO gives precision and power along with efficient performance, reliability, operator comfort, and comes with Isuzu and Cummins engine options along with a bigger and wider 0.76 cum bucket.
- The medium Excavator SY210C-9 SPARC gives improved fuel efficiency and lower operating costs, superior operator comfort and advanced safety features make this machine more productive and safe within the 20-ton class excavator.
- The medium Excavator SY365C-9LA in the 37-ton class is a customized machine that combines power, precision, and versatility in challenging projects that require special applications. With an impressive reach of 13.4m, it effortlessly extends its capabilities.
- The all-new medium Excavator SY350C-9HD SPARC of 35 tons under the SPARC series is crafted with precision and designed for maximum performance. This powerhouse is equipped with a 284 Hp Isuzu fuel-efficient engine. An advanced hydraulic system with excellent digging force makes this machine more powerful within its segment.
- The ultra large Excavator SY680C-10 HD – dubbed the ‘Beast’ of mining segment is equipped with 463 hp powerful engine technology and a 4.2 cum large bucket.
- The new ultra large Excavator SY1350C-10 of 135 tons is equipped with 7 to 8 cum bucket and a 760 hp high power latest technology engine and fully electric controlled hydraulic system with four independent pumps and a hydraulic circuit system.
- The 150-ton Crawler Crane SCS1500A is the first crane with luffing jib configuration introduced in India; it provides excellent versatility in construction and material handling.
- The new generation 60-ton Crawler Crane SCS600A is specially designed for foundation support in metro rail and refinery construction.
- The new generation 80-ton Crawler Crane SCS800A comes with special winches for cyclical load handling. The company has introduced the latest C6 generation operator cab in its SCS series of crawler cranes.
- The all-new Motor Grader SMG200 AWD combines precision and power for superior road construction. It is equipped with a 253 hp fuel efficient, powerful engine for higher performance. A 14ft heavy-duty moldboard offers high productivity with enhanced performance.