JCB India Ltd., India's largest manufacturer of construction equipment introduced two new concept machines in India – a Telehandler (Loadall 530-70 and Loadall 530-110) and a Skid Steer (SSL 135 and SSL 155). Both the machines are built in India.
Indian built SSL is also known as the Robot. It is regarded as the safest SSL in the world. Given its compact size, this machine is most useful in solid waste management and general construction in restricted areas.
Loadall is a world class material handling equipment which aims at mechanizing the handling processes across all industries such as Agricultural Logistics, Construction, and Process industry. Its features and benefits include:
- The machine is built to last and ensures maximum strength in high stress areas.
- Maximum Lift Height-Unmatched stacking & dumping capability of 7 metre & 11 metre on 530-70, 530-110 respectively.
- Maximum forward reach-to work beyond obstacle with 12 feet & 23 feet on 7 & 11 metre machine respectively.
- Compact wheelbase and large rear wheel steering lock angles ensure extreme maneuverability, making machine easy to operate in confined spaces.
- Loadall comes with selectable 4WD as standard, helping to maintain plenty of traction and performance in sluggish areas.
- World class hydraulics gives the fastest cycle times with efficient lifting, extending and pushing capability.