The company specializes in project where consistent, superior quality concrete is required as well as on site concrete plants for the construction of large civil projects such as roads, bridge, ports, dams, runways, buildings, tunnels, and so on.
Macons projects and solution are back with extensive support, from comprehensive training of clients operation staff once installation is complete, to ongoing maintenance support and advice. MACONS recent addition to the concrete industry is the introduction of horizontal concrete batching/mixing plants, MCP Bin Series.
Horizontal Concrete Batching / Mixing Plant - MCP Bin SeriesMacons offers Horizontal Concrete Batching / Mixing plants, MCP Bin Series in 45/60/80/120 M3/hr capacity consisting of an effective combination of PAN / Twin Shaft / Single Shaft / Planetary Mixers, also with appropriate belt / Skip elevator system.
It is a fully automatic Plant with electronic load cell type weighing batching system. The plant having electronic weigh batching system with PLC based control for aggregate, cement, water & additive separately indicating Time, Date, Batch Number, Weight etc for each cycle.
Some of its other salient features are:
- Rigid construction of main structure; fabricated from rolled mild steel material
- Aggregate stored by Inline Bins.
- Replaceable Tiles and Tips in the mixer
- Independent weighing system for Aggregate, cement, water & additive, reduces the cycle time as the weighing is done simultaneously
- Aggregate weigh is suspended on six ‘S’ type load cells, gives higher accuracy
- Ample space on platform with protective railing for easy maintenance
- Fully Automatic-Electronic operation with PLC/PC Control
- Maximum weighing accuracy
- Required installation time is very less, due to Modular design
- Reliable, fast and accurate electronic weighing system for major inputs
- Cement / Fly Ash Storage & Conveying System from 20 to 200 MT capacity.
- Microwave Moisture Meter
- Computer SCADA System with Software
- Radial Conveyor Belt for Aggregate Feeding