Tyre Experts has partnered with Trelleborg Wheel systems to promote and sell the Brawler range of solid tyres for the construction sector across India. Brawler Loader tyres are built to work on tough construction sites where frequent puncture, side wall cuts, and fast wear causes equipment downtime and thereby loss of production hours.
Why choose Brawler over L5 Loader tyre or tyre with TPC
- Built to fight: Ultimate in puncture resistance, premium mining compounded rubber makes the tyre more resistant to cuts and chunking.
- Fit & Forget: No puncture, no side wall cut, so zero machine downtime.
- Savings: Brawler delivers lowest CPH compared to L5 or L5 with TPC.
- More Life: Three to four times of tread depth (usable rubber height on tyre) than L5 tyre gives longer life.
- Soft Ride: Made of natural soft rubber the tyres give operator comfort.
- Vehicle Stability: Wider trade profile with wider contact area gives excellent vehicle stability.
- Drive & break force transfer: Brawler offers better drive and break force transfer due to less tyre deflection.
- Warranty: 5 years of warranty against manufacturing defect.
- Safety: No tyre blow-out gives safety in the working environment.
OE on Wheel Loaders:
Sizes in Range:
Segments to benefit:
- Waste management
- Scrap handling
- Hot slag handling in metallurgical industry
- Glass & bottling industry
- Wheel Loaders
- Skid steer Loaders
Credentials in India for Trelleborg solid tyre
- 29.5-25 Brawler for Slag handling application at Steel plant at Hazira delivering 14000-hr life.
- 26.5-25 Brawler working in tunnelling application in Rewa (MP) site.
- 17.5-25 Brawler working on scrap handling application in Jajpur & Orissa.
- 40x16x30 POB tyres are in use at Bangalore, Mumbai, Hyderabad & Delhi Airports.
- 355/50-20 ELITE XP Solid in use at a steel plant in Jajpur.
- Many more applications.