- Sintered Flyash light weight aggregate substitutes natural stone aggregate/chips in Concrete, reducing dead weight.
- It can also be used in production of light weight precast Concrete Blocks, for use in load and non-load bearing elements.
- Local availability of Flyash from Thermal Power plant opens up good potential scope, and more so where stone aggregates are costly or scarce.
- It meets Concrete properties requirements to achieve high compression strength, slump/slump loss, pumpability/workability measured by splitting tensile strength, flexural modulus and modulus of elasticity in Concrete.
|Finished Product||Green Pallets|
- Structural Lightweight Concrete
- Floor and Roof Screeds
- Roof Tiles
- Land Drainage
- Bulk Fill
- Arrestor Beds
- Hortag – A Growing Medium
- Filter Media
Energy-Saving and Environmental Protection:
Producer gas from Coal is used for ignition / start of sintering process. After the first layer of sintering bed is ignited, the rest of green pellets will be sintered by the self-contained carbon in fly ash with downdraft air. Gas/Oil can substitute electricity wheresoever available and at economic cost.
- Energy-saving products
Fly ash LWA has an excellent thermal insulation property. The concrete made by fly ash LWA has thermal insulation ratio 0.118-0.6w/m.k, which is much lower than regular concrete.
- Environmental Protection
Fly ash is a by-product of coal burning power plant. Most of fly ash is dumped as waste material. Using InGlobal Resources sourced plant and technology; would enable handling large quantity of fly ash, thereby not only saving large volume of scarce land but also protecting air from pollution.
-Dust in the manufacturing process can be collected by dust collector with negative pressure; exhaust from chimney <50mg/m3.
LWA Capacity: 3,00,000 m3 per year