Dmix-Speedcrafts Displays Self Loading Concrete Mixers at BAUMA, Germany
Dmix SRL has been manufacturing Self-loading Concrete Mixers & Dumpers for years and enjoys a major share in the global market whereas SPEEDCRAFTS, an ISO certified and reputed company is manufacturing and exporting road and rail construction equipment including asphalt mixing plants, concrete plants, pavers, road rollers, soil stabilization plants, bitumen sprayers, mechanical brooms, aggregate spreaders, pothole repairing machines, etc. Since inception, the company has served global clients with high quality construction equipment and excellent after sales services. Its modern and advanced manufacturing facilities are spread over 27 acres of land with in-house machine shop, fabrication shop, press shop, mechanical, hydraulic and electrical assembly facilities and paint shop as well as handling and packing facilities.
Now, the two leaders Speedcrafts and Dmix have entered into collaboration and together they will introduce the latest design of Self - loading Concrete Mixers for India and the International market.
Salient features of Self-loading Concrete Mixers:
- Compact design for production of concrete inside the workplaces
- Technology and key components from Italy, to guarantee maximum reliability and performance
- Simple to use
- 4 wheel drive, off road
- Most suitable for contractors looking for mechanized concrete production at minimal cost
- Optimal mix and high quality due to special drum configuration and its internal double screw together with Electronic batching system
- High maneuverability, ease of operation and excellent road holding enables the vehicle to be positioned accurately and close to dumping site even on rough terrain
- Increased productivity on construction sites due to on-site mixing
- On-site working minimizes transportation and fuel costs thereby minimizing the waste
- The mixers are designed and manufactured taking into account improved ergonomics of the driving position and are equipped with modern safety devices.