As an equipment manufacturing company committed to sustainable environment, ApolloCarmix Equipment Pvt. Ltd., has made all its ApolloCarmix mixers BS IV compliant. Its newly launched CEV Stage IV ApolloCarmix 4x4 concrete mixer series (4TT, 45FX and 25FX) is more fuel efficient due to its unique Vehicle Health Monitoring System - the ApolloCarmix Smart VHMS 2.0 app - which is also available on Google Play Store.
CEV Stage IV Ready ApolloCarmix
Implementation of CEV Stage IV emission regulation by the Ministry of Road Transport and Highway for off-road vehicles will benefit the environment immensely as it will limit emission of particulate matter, nitrogen oxide carbon monoxide and hydrocarbon. Though there may be a slight increase in cost of equipment, the overall long-term benefits will be far more valuable. It will result in more fuel efficiency, which will benefit customers, the environment, and the state exchequer directly. The lower maintenance cost of the equipment and its higher fuel efficiency will reduce buyers’ total cost of ownership. It will also enable an extensive communication interface, resulting in more productivity.
Features and Advantages of ApolloCarmix Smart VHMS 2.0
- Location of equipment while running or when parked: Customer can easily know the location of the machine through this system, as well as monitor its movement.
- Speed monitoring: Customer can do auto cut-off on excessive speed.
- Fuel level, consumption & mileage: Customer can real-time monitor fuel consumption during production while the machine is in operation. Prevent fuel theft also.
- KM estimation w.r.t fuel available: Customer will be able to know not only the quantity of remaining fuel but also the remaining mileage.
- Engine run hours & vehicles’ usage analytics: Customer will know how many hours the machine has been running, how much production has taken place, and how much fuel has been consumed.
- Batch productivity and composition analysis: By getting data on the weighing unit through this system, the customer will be able to know how much production is going on with which raw material.
- Vehicle health monitoring for timely servicing: Customer will be informed in advance of the scheduled servicing of his equipment so that the health of the machine remains good and there is less machine downtime.
ApolloCarmix has been ready with its fully loaded machines since 2020 as its R&D was constantly working during the Covid pandemic phase to bring to its Indian customers the latest, new-age technologies, in keeping with its mission - Atmanirbhar technology at par with advanced countries.