Atlas Copco has proved its prowess and leadership in LED technology with its HiLight H5+ LED light tower, which takes light further to make job sites brighter and safer. The product has won the prestigious Yellow Dot Design Award of 2017 as “India's most eco-friendly light tower”. It is also the first CPCB-II compliant light tower, which makes it the most silent light tower in its segment in India. The product is also winner of the international Red Dot Design Award 2017.
- The forward thinking HiLight V5+ light tower offers advanced LED solutions.
- It is the safest and most efficient light tower for road construction, airports, hydro power projects, mining and construction applications.
- With the HiLight V5+, sites can be brighter, safer, and therefore, more productive.
- The HiLight V5+ can illuminate an area of approximately 5,000 sqm with an average brightness of 20 lux while ensuring low fuel consumption.
- High Efficiency LED 4 x 350 W.
- Special optics designed by Atlas Copco to maximize light coverage.
- Instant light.
- Dedicated power pack for LED application working at the right power load.
- Manual Mast (electric winch option). The manual vertical mast can be rotated quickly and easily to light a different area while fully extended to its maximum height of 7.5 m.
- Delivers the correct tone of light.
- Fully directional optic lens maximize practical light coverage while minimizing dark spots, thereby, improving visibility on job site.
- LED lamp has a life expectancy of 30,000 hours.
- Each lamp can withstand baseball impact thrown at with speed of 100 mph.
- The HiLight V5+ is the first CPCB-II compliant light tower in India for the entire light tower.
- A Hardhat® canopy makes the HiLight V5+ the most silent light tower in its segment in India.
- It is a premium model incorporating LED lighting technology and increased fuel efficiency.
- The light tower delivers fuel savings of upto 50% as compared to the typical fuel consumption of a 6 kW metal halide lamp.
- Transport efficiency: ultra-compact footprint; towing speed – 80 km per hour.
- Lowest operating cost: 150 hours of continuous run time; 400 hours service interval ensures the light tower has maximized uptime, and consequently increased productivity for end-users.
The HiLight V5+ includes a HardHat® canopy as standard, which provides tough protection of internal parts against harsh conditions. The “Can you beat a HardHat canopy?” at Excon 2017 proved the durability and strength of the HiLight V5+ canopy. It remained sturdy and was not damaged or dented even when hit by a cricket bat several times by many customers.
HiLight V5+ Advantages
- Durable, environment-friendly and quick-to-shift, the HiLight V5+ ensures no corrosion or damages.
- Super silent: As low as 75dBA as per CPCB-II.
- Environment-friendly: Spillage-free frame traps oil leakage and prevents ground contamination.
- Easy access thanks to two big scissor doors.
- Strong support jack to withstand heavy wind.