|Restoration of Water Ingresse by Using Hydrophobic & Hydrophilic Polyurethane||Restoration of Dam At Jharkhand|
According to Mr. Deepak Pathak, Director, S.N. Engitech Developers Pvt. Ltd. (SNEDPL), the challenges with the structures [Pre/Post Construction], change in Geotechnical / Geotechnial properties has strive to emphasize on following expertise areas with high endeavours on site, practical researches & developments:-
- Soil Stabilization.
- Waterproofing Systems.
- Repair & Rehabilitation of the structures-
- With method of section increase
- With method of confirming the structure.
- Restoration of leakage-
- By Initial stage of Microfine Cement.
- By 1st stage method of Hydrophobic Polyurethane.
- By 2nd stage of Hydrophilic Polyurethane.
- By Acrylates/Polyureas fast set system.
- Rabarring, Core Cutting, Non Destructive Testing.
- Rock Anchoring, Waterproofing, Epoxy Flooring, Repair & Rehabilitation and Tunnel and Dam repairing work. In addition to this, it also extends services and solutions in Retrofitting, Spray Applied Roofing System, Expansion Joint & Joint Sealing. Thermal Insulation, Diamond Cutting.
He added, in fact, the company is the sole technical partner & distributor for the entire range of SealBoss products range in India as it strictly adheres to environmentally conscious methods across projects by adopting environment-friendly norms. The company responds to the call of its customers quickly, wherever they are, in an approachable and friendly way. Apart from countless other qualities, its strength also lies in leading-edge technology, superior customer service, unmatched and outstanding marketing and delivery mechanism. The vision of the S.N Engitech Group is to be one of the worlds's leading solution providers and market driven engineering construction company focusing on quality, performance and reliability in terms of timelines and scheduled completion of its commitment.