This metal detector can detect any unwanted metal objects (ferrous and non-ferrous metals like broken JCB tooth, casting pieces, etc) on the moving conveyor belt at a Stone Crusher. It instantly gives audible and visual alarms when a suspect metal object passes over its sensor coil. The belt stops automatically if the relay output contacts on the Control Unit are connected to the belt operating mechanism.
- For 600 / 800 / 1000 / 1200 / 1400 / 1600 mm belt width conveyors.
- Oval Sensor Coil.
- Effectively detects Ferrous and Non-Ferrous metal objects Like JCB/ Pokelan tooth, casting pieces, hammers, pliers, nuts and bolts, etc.
- Uses advanced SMD Technology.
- Visual indications for Power on, metal detection.
- Audio indication on metal detection.
- Reset Switch and Relay output.
- Mains cord 3 m, Sensor cable 5 m.
- Hooter (Optional).
- Operates on Single Phase, 230V AC supply.
“This product has got a very good market response since customers can rely on its quality, reliability, and user friendliness. Our customer service response is also very fast and efficient,” informs, Sunil D. Chavan, Managing Director, Siddhi Equipments.
“We have seen an exponential rise by adding new products to our portfolio every year. Our products are very reliable, rugged, user-friendly, and can work in tough environments. They meet all national and international standards for quality and efficient performance, and give value for money to our customers,” he adds.