Manitou Equipment India Pvt Ltd's (MEIPL) quest for high productive machines with greater versatility and excellence in product support, has led the company to foray into production of Skid Steer Loaders in India. With increased government spend on infrastructure projects, demand for good quality construction equipment is seeing a steady rise. Customers want products that are fuel-efficient, high on productivity and reliable.
1700R Skid Steer Loader by Manitou Equipment IndiaThe 1700R Skid Steer Loader was launched by MEIPL in August 2018. It was manufactured in the company’s world-class facility in Greater Noida after extensive research and testing. The loader has been designed and developed for high productivity and ease of use in constrained spaces. It is powered by the 60HP highly reliable Simpsons engine. With a rated operating capacity of 769 kg, the 1700R skid steer loader provides best-in-class operating capacity for higher material handling and working range.
Features - Manitou 1700R Skid Steer Loader
- Compact Design and Full Power: High-power drive chains powered by heavy-duty drive train coupled with powerful 60hp engine give best performance with clean emissions. With only 63 inches in width, 1700R is capable of performing well in cramped and constrained spaces.
- Performance: Radial lift design helps in delivering excellent digging performance, superior mid-lift reach and higher forward reach. Low profile boom provides optimal side-to-side visibility.
- Operator Safety and Comfort: Unique Hydraulic feature helps in automatic interlocking of lift, tilt and drive systems when operator leaves seat, thereby increasing operator safety. Also, machine operator presence mechanism helps in allowing system to work only when user is on the seat and the restrain bar is lowered. With precise control through standard proportion hydraulics and large entry area helps the operator have a comfortable operating environment.
- Ease of Maintenance: Tiltable ROPS/FOPS cabin helps in easy maintenance of the machine. A 90-degree swing-out rear door eases daily maintenance. The front chassis clean-out enables easier maintenance. The side chain cover also makes maintenance of chain tension of final drive axles easier and better.
- Versatility: A full range of versatile attachments makes 1700R applicable for any demanding jobsite.