Schwing Stetter India, a leading concreting equipment manufacturer, has further strengthened its partnership with Mahindra Powerol, a business unit of the USD 20.7 billion Mahindra Group, with the launch of its new premium variant of concrete truck mixers Super® 7. The successful partnership formed for Stetter Super SIX concrete transit mixer in July 2018 in Pune, has seen more than 1000 machines.
Stetter Super® 7 concrete truck mixers were conceptualized based on the current customer need in this segment and will be powered by the Mahindra Powerol 625 DI engine. Stetter Super® 7 concrete truck mixers have undergone several extensive trials to meet the industry requirements of smart, premium and intelligent products. The variants include Stetter Super® 7 concrete truck mixers with IoT in / IoT ready and Stetter Super® 7 concrete truck mixers with Schwing Smartrack / standard.
Significant features of Stetter Super® 7 concrete truck mixers are as follows:
- Large loading volume
- Optimum drive characteristics
- Best-in-class spiral geometry
- Stetter T-protect wear protection
- Large clearance for concrete discharge
- Easy to clean and service
- Highest resale value
- Best in class fuel efficiency resulting in lowest lifecycle cost
- Future ready engines.
- CAN based controller and multi-color display
- Elimination of conventional gauges
- Battery voltage
- Drum loading/ unloading status with graphical representation
- Drum RPM (Revolutions per minute) monitoring for increased drum life
- No of drum rotations in CW & CCW (Clockwise and Counter Clockwise) direction
- Critical alarm messages in display
- Maintenance scheduling
- IoT Integration for data analytics (optional).
- Reduced downtime
- Proactive maintenance
- Integrated GPS for live tracking
- Data analytics for machine efficiency monitoring
- Data storage with traceability / statistical reports
- Productivity status on cloud.
Commented Sachin Nijhawan, Business Head, Mahindra Powerol, “Our long-term association with Schwing Stetter India has strengthened over the years through our customer-centric approach. Products such as Stetter Super®7 concrete transit mixer powered by Mahindra Powerol 625 DI engine is a testament to our relentless customer focus.”