PENTA 1500TS - High Production Concrete Plant designed for Professional Ready Mix Concrete from AWERSA Engicon India
PENTA 1500TS (D) is designed with 6 In-line Bins mounted on two modular frames. Each modular frame provides support to 3 bins with their own individual Weigh skirt hopper and weigh conveyor. The Skirt weigh hoppers are hanging on 4 nos. load cells. In all 8 load cells are used for dual weighing aggregates.
Advantage of Double weigh conveyor is:
- Simultaneous weighing of any 2 aggregates (one from each set of Bins)
- Quick weighing time due to simultaneous weighing of 2 aggregates.
- Quick emptying time from weigh conveyor into load out inclined conveyor results in quick starting of next batch weighing.
- Normally coarse aggregates are stores in left 3 Bins and fine aggregates in the right 3 bins. After weighing when the weigh conveyor discharges the weighed material on the load out inclined conveyor both the materials coming from the dual weigh conveyors pre blend on before entering the Twin Shaft Concrete Mixer. This pre blending of aggregates before entry into the Mixer helps tremendously in increasing the mixing efficiency of the Twin Shaft Mixer and reduces the Mixing time resulting in more production per hour.
- The efficiency and reduced weighing time results in elimination of the Waiting Hopper for weighed aggregates above the Mixer. The elimination of waiting hopper decreases the overall height of the Plant.
Service with ready spares for all plants sold since 1995 and the future supplies with be handled from AWERSA offices based in Pune, Mumbai, Kharghar (Navi Mumbai), Nagpur, Mangalore, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Bhubaneshwar, New Delhi and through our associates in other smaller centers.