The Linear Wet Press is the latest Concrete Wet Press Machinery introduced by Parijatha Machinery and is used to manufacture various kinds of heavy duty high density concrete products like kerb stones, slabs, flags and related products. This machine has been developed by Parijatha Machinery after many years of R&D in concrete wet press machinery development, using cutting-edge technology.
PARIJATHA MACHINERY is a technology driven manufacturing company and offers a wide range of innovative machinery for concrete blocks, interlock paving blocks, terrazzo tiles/grooved design tiles, wet pressed products, kerb stones and automatic wet cast product lines.
More than two decades of a strong, customer-focussed approach and a continuous quest for World-class quality has enabled it to attain and sustain leadership in its line of business.
The products manufactured in Linear Wet Press have the unique qualities of high compressive strength, very low water absorption, abrasion resistance and most importantly resistance to frost-thaw cycles.
Furthermore, the products manufactured in Linear Wet Press have the quality parameters, which are impossible to achieve in other processes. Moulds can be specially developed according to the customers' specific requirements for various kinds/types of products.
The construction of the machine and mould system is very simple with ease of operation and maintenance.
Unique Vacuum de-watering system attached to the Press Head with option for fixing easily replaceable filters ensures that only the water content, not the cement, is removed from the product during the pressing process.
- Heavy duty Frame with robust design and construction capable of handling high pressure required for manufacture of Wet pressed products.
- Specially designed Hydraulic Power Pack for high pressure and volumes required to exert around 400 ton pressure essential for manufacture of high density concrete products.
- Custom built handling system for fast and smooth handling of the finished products.
- All functions are controlled by a simple electrical panel with PLC Control specially designed for simplicity and ease of maintenance specially required for the industry.
- Various options of concrete dosing and product handling systems can be offered as per customers, specific requirements.
SpecificationsMaximum Working Area
: 1100 x 600mm.
: 1000 Cycles/8 hrs.
: 40 H.P.