MACONS, a leading manufacturer and supplier of world-class equipment for use in India and for the global construction markets, has introduced its latest MST series of Self Loading Concrete Mixer ‘MST-4’ which is an outcome of the company’s decades of industrial experience, innovativeness, and technical prowess.
Available in the capacity of 2/4 m3, the new series of Self-Loading Concrete Mixer is designed for better control and faster output. It has the biggest in class loading bucket, a comfortable operator cabin, 4-wheel drive and crab steering, which provides traction for gradeability up to 35%.
Key features of MST-4
- Bigger fuel tank – fuel efficient design-less stoppages
- Sturdy chassis
- Mixing drum & heavy linkages
- Three-way steering system
- Bigger wheelbase & stability, low turning radius
- Slewing drum arrangement
- Comfortable operator cabin
- Electronic weight batching plant
- Batch report printer
- Battery & fuel tank located inside cabin to prevent damage and pilferage
- 180-degree reversible driving post
- Efficient & reliable after sales services & support approved by leading financiers
- Lower owning and operating cost
“With our proactive approach and astute market foresight, we are striving towards a future in which we envision making the Indian markets thrive with our equipment, while also bringing more value to global projects with our superior quality, high performing products. We believe that the long-term growth drivers for the CE industry will remain robust as the government is taking several initiatives for infra development and the industry will emerge stronger post the pandemic,” he adds.
From a modest beginning, Macons has seen an astounding y-o-y growth and is rising swiftly as a leading player in the Indian CE industry, offering its clients high quality products with reliable and timely after-sales services. The company has been credited for introducing many innovative products such as the Compact Concrete Batching/Mixing plants, Mobile Concrete Batching/Mixing plants, Self-loading Transit Mixers, Kerb Pavers and Dumpers, all of which are being produced locally.