Says Shah, “At Kaushik Coninfra, our priority is to give the best concrete equipment to our clients, which will bring them more efficiency and productivity at the jobsite, thus helping them to complete their projects on time and within the given budget. We believe in bringing the latest technology products that offer reliable solutions and the required technical expertise to the construction industry in order to build sustainable infrastructure in the country. Meeting customers’ expectations and earning their trust is most important for a brand to get recognition in the industry and get repeat orders.”
Keeping both infrastructure and real-estate project requirements in view, Kaushik Coninfra has launched concrete batching plants in two series: CB & MCB with capacity ranging between 35 M3/H to 180 M3/H.
The company is running training programs for the operators to help them operate the machines efficiently and troubleshoot any problem in order to reduce the downtime of their machines/plants. It is also providing aftersales support and service to their customers.
Adds Shah, “Keeping quality as a top priority, Kaushik Coninfra is focusing on R&D and also looking for technical tie-ups with brands of international repute. Our aim is to contribute to the growth of the country by helping in making it a world class manufacturing hub for both domestic and global markets. Our mission is to lead the world of concrete production by designing and building state-of-the-art concrete construction equipment with the best technology available in the market.”
- Three / Four Bin System
- Load out Conveyors
- Pan type / Planetary / Single Shaft / Twin Shaft Mixer Type Mixing Unit
- Discharge Conveyor
- Cement Hopper with Screw Conveyor
- High Pressure Jet Cleaner system for Mixer
- PLC + PC based Electrical Control Panel
- Moisture Probe System (In Sand bin & Mixer).
- Silo Accessories like; Dust collector, level indicator, fluidization pad, pressure relief valve etc.
- Blower system for cement/fly ash loading in silo.
- Fully automatic PLC control system with SCADA for inventory management and different report generation. Any types of faults and errors will be diagnosed by the control system.
- Emergency manual discharge facility