Twiga is the leading manufacturer of glasswool insulation in India having a twenty-five years track record of supplying domestic and export customers with world-class products for thermal and acoustic insulation. Being an ISO 9001:2008 certified company and technology licensee of Isover Saint Gobain-the leading manufacturer of insulation worldwide, Twiga manufactures the following products:
- Twiga Glasswool Insulation with and without Aluminium Foil / Polypropylene facing for thermal and acoustic insulation.
- Twiga Fiberglass Preformed Pipesections for thermal insulation of chilled water, hot water and process pipelines.
- Twiga Acoustic Boards for duct acoustic, sound insulation of AHU rooms, partition walls, genset enclosures etc.
- Flexible Ducts for all air-conditioning and ventilating systems.
- Rigid Fiberglass Duct Board for HVAC applications.
- Twiga Fiberglass Tissue for waterproofing, damp proofing, pipe coating, battery separators and paint reinforcement.
- Twiga Insul is an ideal insulation material for Green Building Applications.
- Twiga Green Building solutions designed for both LEED and TERI-Griha Certifications.
- Twiga Insul is now FM Approved. It is suitable for applications ranging from minus 195°C to 230°C. For special applications upto 450°C, high temperature binder is available. Aluminium foil is suitable upto 120°C.