Known for the safest machines, Spartan aims to ban unsafe builder hoists and obsolete technology, with its SML, which comes in two variants: SML 100 (carrying capacity of 1 ton) and SML 50 (carrying capacity of 500 kgs). The wire rope driven MiniLift can carry almost everything required at construction sites through various attachments like Passenger Mini Cage, Rebar Carrier, Bricks Carrier, Material Bucket, Twin Wheel Barrows and Glass/ Marble Lifter, as per the SML model.
The hoist is designed with FE Analysis, which analyses the structural, static and dynamic load requirement, load deflection characteristics and working conditions of the end application. It confirms the strength and sturdiness of important parts like Jib, so that it doesn’t topple over during lifting of loads.
SML comes with optional accessories such as:
- Anti-swing arrangement to avoid attachments hitting surface of building.
- Intermediate platform to unload attachment in case of chajja.
- Platform Access Ramp with Base enclosure to locate premises and for safe people movement
- Control Panel with overload alarm to avoid SML to operate if the material capacity exceeds mentioned capacity.
- Wireless remote for operator to operate conveniently and effortlessly.
- Double fall wire rope system which reduces swinging effect of load while lifting.
- Top limit switch prevents over travel.
- Motor with electromagnetic brake system prevents free fall in case of power failure.
- Made in Europe winch motor with CE certification, has high performance and high efficiency.
- Free fall arrester brake device in case of failure of lifting wire rope.
- Erection jib for safe and fast assembly of gantry frame.
- Load cell arrangement is activated in case of over loading.
- Arrester Assembly arrests glass lifter and passenger cage thus making it easy and convenient to unload.
Safety features include: