The company's wide range of products includes Asphalt Batch Mix Plant (Cap. 80 to 240TPH), Asphalt Drum Mix Plant (Cap. 35 to 160TPH), Mobile Asphalt Drum Mix Plant (Cap. 35 to 160TPH), Wet Mix Macadam Plant (Cap. 100 to 250TPH), Asphalt & Wet Mix Dual Plant, Bitumen Sprayer, Diesel Refueling Unit and Hydraulic Broomer & Boiler.
Asphalt Batch Mix Plant (Cap. 80 to 240TPH)
- Being one of the main equipment that are used for road and other constructions, this plant is used to manufacture Asphalt. The end product is moved on to the construction site later on. The plant prepares asphalt by combining sand and stone dust in proper proportions which are heated and later bitumen is added to it.
- The working efficiency of this plant can be realized through its various features such as:
- Drying Drum: This part is the heart of the machinery and comes fully equipped with features such as low maintenance, high heat transfer through radiation, counter flow design and specially designed drying flights.
- Hot Bucket Elevator: Ensuring superior performance, this specially-designed bucket gives double durability of the bucket tips and comes with twin-lane chain drive.
- Vibrating Screens: The screens provide a wide platform having a high quality inclined screen and duplex spring absorbers along with a free floating design.
- Aggregate Storage Bin: The aggregate storage bin with its low maintenance and sampling facility provides maximum ease of operation as it is pneumatically operated. There are numerous other features, which enhance the performance of the plant, and hence, increase its life and durability as well as usefulness for our clients.
- Mineral Weighing System
- Mixer Unit
- Dual Cyclone Type Primary Dust Collector
- Bag House Filter
- Thermal Hot Oil System
- Asphalt Storage Tank
- Control System
Asphalt Drum Mix Plant (Cap. 35 to 160TPH)
- The Drum Mix plants are manufactured of the superior most quality and are also customized as per the requirements of our clients.
- The specifications of this plants are as given below:
- Bin Feeder: The bin feeder with its individual opening gate and aero dynamic design provides ease of operation, and hence, increases product efficiency.
- Continuous electronic belt weighing system: The automatically controlled belt has a complete online display of load shell, and hence, increases transparency.
- Thermodrum unit: This unit has high uptime and low maintenance cost and is the best-in-class with four fully insulated parts and unique flight designs.
- Primary Dust Collector
- Wet Dust Collector/ Pollution Control unit (optional)
- Bitumen heating and storage solution
- Filter Storage Unit
- Gob Hopper
- Hot Mix Silo (Optional)
- With state-of-the-art technology used in the products, our deliveries are guaranteed with customer satisfaction