- Prepackaging at factory ensures consistent quality
- Provides good insulation property (8OC variation)
- Saves up to 40% energy by reducing heating and cooling demands
- High impact resistance
- Resistance to atmospheric pollution
- Stable over a wide range of temperature variations
- Non-toxic and environmental- friendly
- Remains intact on flexible surfaces
- Excellent crack bridging
- Exceptional film durability
- Resistant to UV degradation
- Bonds well to a wide range of surfaces
- Gloss retention and mildew resistant
- Easy to apply
- Rapid drying for quick re-coating
- Easy to clean.
ApplicationWATERGUARD I is used for waterproofing and thermal insulation on new and existing roofs, sidings and other surfaces on a wide range of substrates such as:
- Precast and insitu concrete
- Smooth masonry
- Plaster and smooth stucco
- Fibre cement and GRC panels
- Sprayed PU
- Bituminous sheeting and coatings
- Galvanized steel and alum coating
- Water tanks
How it Works?
- Saves upto 30-40% energy costs
- Easily applicable by brush or roller
- Works as a thermal barrier, which is very light in weight as compared to the traditional insulation boards.
- Flexible and durable, thereby ideal for heating and cooling without cracking
- Highly UV resistant.