Mr. Hasan Rizvi, Vice President, STP Ltd.
Waterproofing with liquid membranes has gained popularity due to:
- system is seamless, i.e. without joints It is a fully bonded system, thus ensures greater security against infiltration or damages to liquid membrane
- Ease of application / User-friendly.
- They can be installed easily on any contour surface.
The liquid membranes (bitumen, resin, acrylic, polyurethane, water or solvent based, in one/two-components) can be used in civil, industrial projects.
Their main application is waterproofing of roofs, balconies, terraces, roof-gardens and planters tubs, walls, parking lots and concrete structures, but also they can be used to waterproof surfaces and concrete walls, against-ground water. STP Ltd is one of the pioneers companies for waterproofing which was established well back in 1935. Trusted for generations, it has the largest range of new generation and traditional waterproofing products in India.
Two-Components Cementitious elastomeric Liquid applied Waterproofing membrane: ShaliCem EWP of STP Ltd can be reinforced with glass fibers and is used for waterproofing Roof, sunken, watertank, swimming pools, foundations, retaining walls etc.
- Liquid Polyurethane Materials: ShaliUrethane LHM (Solvent based PU System) used for all types of waterproofing, applied by roller or airless spray to waterproof balconies, roof deck, mechanical equipment rooms, wet rooms, terraces garden system.
- Liquid Applied Water based, cold applied elastomeric coating PU system ShaliUrethane BTD, this single component system is ready to use material.