Membrane Waterproofing can even prove ideal for inverted roof type, as a damp proof, below plain cement concrete, foundation, bridges, basement and under ground jobs. In the waterproofing of swimming pools, tanks, reservoirs, water barrier in murrabba slabs, waterproofing under tiled roofs, separation layer for agricultural fields, gardens and green house etc we are unmatched.
Types of Membrane:
- Basement Waterproofing
- APP Membrane Waterproofing
- EPDM Membrane waterproofing
- TPO Membrane Waterproofing
- PVC Membrane Waterproofing
- SBS Membrane Waterproofing
Advantages of Membrane Waterproofing
The efficacy of the system does not age with time as the product is plastic base.
Plastic does not degenerate or decay and the system is expected to perform for at least 30 years.
Membrane has extreme temperature resistance and very good elongation to absorb all structural movements. With high tensile strength the membrane is extremely flexible and appliable to adapt to contours.
- Basement Waterproofing Water is a common problem in all types of basements - from foundations with poured concrete to stone to block. All experts agree that the most common water entry points the floor wall joint, wall cracks, floor cracks, and down the walls creating wet basement problems. Because of the eventual build up of water pressure against the foundation, even the smallest leak can lead to a flooded basement, potentially costing lacs of Rupees in repairs and mold and mildew remediation. Protect your structure by making your basement a safe, dry, stable environment with help from Basement Waterproo- fing Technologies.
- Cracks in the foundation walls
- Through openings caused by expansion and contraction of the footing-foundation wall joint
- Up through floor cracks
- APP Membrane APP uses poly - ester reinforcement or fiberglass reinforcement as the original source, and APP, APAO, as the modifier, and covers the insulation materials as polyethylene, sands, or gravels. A.P.P. (Atactic Polypropylene Plastomeric) type modified membrane, consisting of a specially formulated bituminous compound of distilled asphalt modifed with selected high grade visco-elastic polymers and reinforced with a high quality non-woven 300g polyester carrier. APP membrane is coated with either a sanded or talc top surface finish, while the bottom surface is embossed and protected by a heat sensitive polythene film. This type of finish for the lower surface has been chosen for two specific purposes.
- EPDM Membrane EPDM mem - brane is a lightweight, durable and weatherproof single-ply waterproofing membrane perfect for a wide variety of applications. For more than 20 years, it has been proven that it can withstand extreme temperature fluctuations and constant exposure to direct sunlight. Also, it has exceptional elasticity and will not split or crack under normal building movement. EPDM waterproofing membrane is an effective and high performance waterproofing system for contemporary structures, a 100% waterproofing mission.
- TPO Membrane Waterproofing TPO roofing membrane which is a new-type waterproof material manufactured using state-of-the-art polymer manufacturing technology combines both polypropylene (plastic) and ethylene-propylene (rubber). Plasticizer-free TPO membrane delivers long-term flexibility. The result is an ideal commercial waterproofing membrane that is reliable, cost effective, environment -friendly and easy to install.
- PVC Waterproofing Membrane PVC Thermoplastic waterproofing membrane is a high polymer waterproof material, which is processed by using the Polyvinyl Chloride Resin (PVC) as the base material, mixing with plasticizers, UV absorbers and other additives.
- SBS Bitumen Membrane SBS is a high performance rubber modified bitumen membrane, reinforced with a combined reinforcement (polyester and fibreglass). The exceptional elongation properties of S.B.S. combined with the strength and dimensional stability of the reinforcing provides an excellent waterproofing membrane for new and existing constructions. SBS is coated with either a sanded or talc top surface finish, while the bottom surface is embossed and protected by a heat sensitive polythene film.