Unlike conventional pumps, SCALA2 has an extremely low noise level of 47dB. This is achieved with the help of a permanent magnet motor that reduces noise and a water-cooled operation. A conventional motor compounds the noise through its vibration and wear and tear. Additionally, the pressure boosting system uses a variable frequency drive to save up to 80% energy in comparison to its conventional counterparts and at the same time detects leaks. This is particularly beneficial in reducing the dependency on traditional energy and further decreasing electricity costs for the end- user.
SCALA2 achieves the perfect water pressure
The built-in sensor in the pump has the ability to measure discharged pressure. If the current pressure drops below pre-decided parameters, the solution will boost operation to increase overall pressure and mitigate the loss of pressure. On the other hand, if the pressure in the pipelines exceeds the maximum parameter, SCALA2 will be able to manage the pressure and reduce it to standard settings. As an advanced feature, SCALA2 will turn off the booster after 30 minutes of continuous operation suspecting wastage or leakage.
- Perfect water pressure with the help of intelligent adaptability
- One of the quietest boosters in its class
- Capable of operating from 1.5 bar to 5.5 bar with a comfortable discharge of 3 m3/hr.
- One variant for all domestic purposes with a compact, ‘plug and pump’ approach
- User-friendly control panel for the customer
- Reliable operations with dry running protection
- Cycling alarm that detects minor leakages in the system (eg: If a tap has not been closed)
- Quality tested product with an increased lifecycle and minimal maintenance costs
- Indoor and outdoor installations are available
- Residences (They are ideal for pressure boosting in residences up to 3 floors with 8 taps)
- Boosting from mains: SCALA2 can increase the pressure of water delivered by the local municipality
- Boosting from tanks: it can increase the pressure of water collected from roof tanks, rainwater tanks etc.
- Boosting from wells: The solution can be used to manage to increase pressure of water from wells (Depth<8 meters)
- Light commercial buildings
- Small restaurants
- Medium-sized schools
- Mini convention halls
- Health dispensaries
- Coffee shops