The launch was attended by over hundred guests, and included the leader of the Xiaoshan District, President of the Comansa Group, Manager of Comansa in China, major rental companies, the Tower Crane Industry Association and end-customers from China and overseas.
Comansa is taking an important step in technological innovation and product development, and making a significant contribution to the construction industry by developing solutions to adapt to the market demand in China and other countries in the region.
Main technical features of the new 21CM750 crane are:
- Flat-Top, modular crane
- Two maximum load versions: 50 and 37.5 tons
- Designed as per European safety standard EN14439
- Automatic changing double trolley to optimise load chart
- Lifting speed is faster than that of other cranes of the same capacity made by local manufacturers
- Interchangeable: the model shares several jib sections with the 2100 series.
- Due to its modular design, the jib and counter-jib sections have six different configurations to enable its adaption to different jobsite conditions
- Optimized design in the jib and counter-jib connection for faster and safer assembly and disassembly
- This system also allows great modularity between the two versions: the 37.5 t model can load 50 t by changing the front trolley and hooks
- Incorporates the Cube Cabin: the design of the cabin won the iF Design Award 2018. It is more spacious, comfortable and increases the capacity of the cabin to implement the new crane function for future needs.
|Maximum load||Jib-end load||Lifting power|
The 21CM750 can be used for prefabricated construction, construction of power plants, mining, bridges and other large-scale infrastructures. It has the approval of the Chinese National Type and the TüV Süd certification from Germany.