Govt scouts players for Rs. 6,500cr expressway: Even after five private players filing || Demand surge speeds project delivery: In view of the sudden surge in demand || WB bets big on new govt, clears $ 18bn funds: Betting big on the acumen and performa || Blackstone launches Rs. 1,000cr housing project: Blackstone, which is well entrenched i || Builders line up Rs. 5,000cr for budget housing: Buoyed by the recent budgetary proposa || RMZ plans Rs. 9,000cr via REIT: RMZ Offices, which is a commercial off || Govt plans flexible PPP framework: The newly proposed public-private inst || Shubham launches Rs. 2,00cr warehousing expansion: In an attempt to add to its existing c || Logix realty plans Rs. 1,000cr project: In view of the huge future business op || New app, portal to guide highway users: In an attempt to keep highway drivers
- KK Manhole's Innovative and Quality Precast Concrete
- JCB to produce its VM compactor & Tandem Roller..
- AJAX-FIORI Delivers hi-tech Concreting Solutions
- Cryso Crytalline Waterproofing System
- Atlas Copco Launches QAX Range of Portable Generator
- Manitowoc's Grove GMK6300L All Terrain Cranes
- Liebherr LRB series of Drilling & Piling Rigs
- Hess – The Leader in Concrete Technology
- BRDC's Asphalt Zipper Gets Tough To Tougher Task
- MACONS - The Firm Believer in Innovation
- Awersa to Introduce Portable Compact Concrete Plants
- Conmat Lines up New Time-saving Launches
- Propel offers Complete Solution for Construction & Min..
- Suretech Introduces The Vibro Ripper That Performs
Mr. NitinLall, General Manager, Construction Technique Business Area, Atlas Copco
Dip in mining and quarrying activities has kept the demand of hydraulic rock breakers almost flat during the pasttwo consecutive years. Low demand has intensified the competition with apprehension of brand substitution ruling high among breaker manufacturers. Certain visible traction in the market based on recent, although nascent emerging slow off-take from... Read More...
Crystalline Technology For Concrete Waterproofing
Concrete is one of the most commonly used building and construction materials. However, due to its composition, is often susceptible to damage and deterioration from water and chemical penetration. Concrete can be considered as a micro porous and permeable material. Porosity refers to the amount of voids left in concrete, is expressed as a percentage of the total volume of a material. Permeability expresses that how well... Read More...
Study By PMI & KPMG
Study on Project Schedule and Cost Overruns
The KPMG in India – Project Management Institute (PMI) study was initiated on the request of MoSPI, which highlights the major reasons for schedule and cost overruns across major sector's infrastructure projects. While some projects are impacted due to external factors which are beyond the control of the implementing agencies such as land acquisition, regulatory approvals, etc., majority of projects are... Read More...
Most Read Articles
- Tipper Truck Makers Deliver an Operational Efficiency
- Multilevel Car Parking Systems
- Indian Construction Chemicals : Spotting the Bonds and Breaks
- Whitetopping- An Engineered Economical Long-lasting Solution for Distressed Roads
- Sustainable Technologies and the Tall Building Emerging Trends
- Glass cladding/glazing market increases manifold in India
- Advanced Scaffolding and Formwork Solutions
- Pre-engineered for Success: Tracking growth of PEB Steel buildings in India