Recently RISA Technologies launched their latest version of RISA-3D version 6, software package in India, including Indian Design Code for Steel (IS-800:1998), Concrete (IS- 456:2000), Seismic and Wind (IS- 1893:2002 and IS-875 Part-III), Built in Indian Load Combination Generator and Indian Response Spectra, Automatic approximation of K factors and other international design codes like AISC ASD 9th, LRFD 2nd & 3rd, HSS Specification, CAN/CSA-S16.1-1994 & 2004, BS 5950-1-2000, Euro 3-1993, AISI 1999 cold formed steel design, NDS 1991/1997 timber design, ACI 1999/2002, BS 8110-97, CSA A23.3-94 and EC 2-1992 within an unbelievably low price brackets with all the above mentioned design codes.
Speaking at the launch ceremony, Mr. Pradyut Kr. Roy, Managing Director, RISA Technologies Pvt. Ltd. said "RISA- 3D has become most popular and largely used software in USA, due to its user-friendliness and interactiveness. User friendliness is what makes this award-winning software such a powerful tool for the analysis, design, and optimization of all types of structures and all common structural materials and now RISA- 3D has been well accepted by most of the key Indian design houses." "RISA-3D software would be provided within a very low and competitive price brackets than any other commonly used software in this line." "We are ready to show comparative demonstrations of our software with any standard structural engineering software on merge, sub-mesh, delete, apply, etc. It also supports real spreadsheets with cut, paste, fill, math, sort, find, etc. and there is a dynamic synchronization between spreadsheets and views so one can edit or view any data in the plotted views or in the spreadsheets.
- Import DXF, RISA-2D, STAAD and ProSteel 3D files
- Export DXF, SDNF and ProSteel 3D files
- RISA is providing the analysis and design link to Autodesk's premier building modeling package: REVIT Structure. This link was recently highlighted at the Autodesk University in United States.
Apart from the rich graphics and spreadsheet facilities as modeling features, it has got a number of powerful solvers for analysis of
- P-Delta effects, Dynamic analysis.
- Response spectra analysis using Gupta, CQC or SRSS mode combinations.
- Physical member modeling that does not require members to be broken up at intermediate joints.
- State-of-the-art 3 or 4 node plate/shell elements, sub mashing and auto mashing.
- Accurate analysis of tapered wide flanges-— web, top and bottom flanges may all taper independently.
- Multiple simultaneous moving loads for bridges, cranes, etc.
- Torsional warping calculations for stiffness, stress and design.
- Enforced joint displacements.
- 1-Way members, for tension only bracing, slipping, etc.
- 1-Way springs, for modeling soils and other effects.
RISA-3D's result presentations are unique.
RISA Technologies Pvt. Ltd. provides quality support very promptly by the professional engineers which is second-tonone. Users know they can rely on RISA for the dependable software and quality support they deserve.
RISA Technologies has been an established leader in structural analysis and design software since 1987. RISA Technologies' top-rated software tools have helped structural engineers in United States in improving their productivity and work more efficiently.