Foam concrete blocks are suitable for load bearing, non-load bearing walls and portion walls in all types of commercial, industrial and residential applications. It has become very popular in wide range of applications in construction sector across the world.
Advantages of CLC blocks:
- They are is remarkably eco-friendly.
- They are very light in weight–density ranging from 500 to 1200 Kg/m3 can be produced as required.
- They are excellent for Thermal and Sound insulation which keeps the house cool in summer and warm in winter saving energy/electricity for cooling and heating.
- Foam concrete blocks are easy and quick to install, thus minimizing construction costs.
- They are excellent for Earthquake Resistant Housing due to light weight reducing dead weight by more than 50% of the normal masonary.
- The water absorption of this material is relatively lower than any other materials.
- Foam concrete blocks offer great fire protection.
Applications of CLC Blocks
- Ideal for Multi-stories Building.
- More suitable for Air conditioned Building.
- Tunnel / Mine subway
- All waterproof Materials
- Ecologically Green Building
- Additional floors in existing building
- Superior sound Insulation
- Pre-cast exterior walls
- Roof Insulation
- Low cost Housing
Machinery used to prepare Blocks:A} Foam Concrete Mixer: Foam concrete mixers are uniquely designed to mix foam through the concrete in an even manner without destroying the foam for accurate density and continuous production. Foam concrete mixers come with inbuilt water discharging system and digital weighing scale system. The mixer body is built up with high guage steel and the shaft and other parts is made from alloy steel to bare high impacts and loads.
B} Foam Generators: can make foam for Light-weight concrete using the available foaming agents in the market. Foam generators come with corrosion resistant coated steel body along with timer, air compressor, and lance units.