Kaveri commenced operation in the year 1972 with the manufacturing of engineering plastic industrial products. It later diversified into various product categories to become a multi-product company. It ventured into manufacturing of polymer liners followed by rubber liners as a solution to the flow problem encountered by bulk material handling plants.
Kaveri UV Grade PolySlide Liners - Ideal solution for fleet owners
Kaveri UV Grade PolySlide Liners are an ideal solution to the ‘carry back’ problem faced by fleet owners while transporting bulk materials. PolySlide Liners are lighter than conventional steel liners and of high tensile strength. Their non-stick paraffin-like surface ensures that even materials with high moisture do not stick to the tipper truck's body.
It has been noticed that many types of materials loaded into a tipper trucks tend to cling and stick to the tipper floor and sides when the hoist is fully extended. Most tipper trucks' operators have spent hours shovelling stuck materials and cleaning the residue from the tippers after discharge. Some operators try to jerk the tipper when the hoist is fully extended so that the stuck materials are released with the gravity and momentum. As a solution, Kaveri introduced PolySlide Liners, which have been successfully used internationally as a lining in tipper bodies, and with several advantages over metal.
- Low co-efficient of friction
- Wear and abrasion-resistant
- Lightweight, hence easy to handle, install and fabricate
- Non-stick paraffin like surface
- Zero moisture absorption
- Very good chemical resistance
- Easy to replace
- Special grades, thickness and sizes available
- Can be used as rail wagon liner too.
- Truck-liner eliminates Carry Back, resulting in better productivity and safer work environment
- No additional release agent is required
- Less weight compared to steel
- Highly abrasion-resistant
- No on-going maintenance required
- Very easy to install
- Does not age or break
- Increase in life of the tipper mother plate