Dr. James Hay, Chairman - JMH Group
Fosroc is the foundation of the JMH Group. It employs over 1700 employees in 17 operating companies based in Europe, the Gulf & Middle East, India, South Asia, and China. Through FGT, its trading company, it services another 50 countries. Fosroc supplies specialized products and services as solutions to the Construction industry’s issues and meet its requirements.
Fosroc India commenced its Indian operations in 1981, and now has four state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities, one each in Bengaluru (Karnataka), Ankleshwar (Gujarat), Kolkata (West Bengal), and in Keshwana (Rajasthan). Fosroc Chemicals (India) works closely with its customers, including the distribution sector, through its well-equipped technical service department, a network of sales engineers, and customer service professionals. International leverage gives Fosroc the opportunity to offer tried and tested solutions from one geographical region to another.
For over 70 years, Fosroc has accrued a vast wealth of intellectual property and market experience. We have an extensive portfolio of reliable and quality products, well known throughout the construction industry worldwide.
- Diagnosis and Specification Support
- Application Support
- Distribution Support
- After-Sales Service
- Concrete Admixtures and Surface Treatments
- Grouts and Anchors
- Industrial Flooring
- Concrete Repair
- Protective Coatings
- Joint Sealants and Adhesives
- Cement Additives
- Lokfix E Resin Anchors are styrene free, easy to use and available in a wide range of chemical compositions.
- Lokfix E75 epoxy for heavy duty rebar connections and fixings, including internally threaded anchors.
- Lokfix E55 vinyl ester for medium duty fixings and rebar connections.
- Lokfix E35 polyester for lighter duty fixings.
- Nitobond SBA Fosroc: This segmental bridge adhesive for dry concrete bonding, has superior adhesion characteristics and its thixotropic nature seals minor misalignments in surfaces creating a watertight joint.
Basement waterproofing subterranean precast structures can be difficult, requiring experience and a keen eye for detailing.
- Proofex Engage: Fosroc premier waterproofing system, mechanically bonds to concrete meaning that it can be applied in the precast factory, arriving on site already firmly attached to the panels.
- Nitoproof: Above ground waterproofing roofs, balconies and podium decks can be made watertight using Nitoproof liquid-applied membranes.
- Fosroc Polyurea WH 200: Where rapid return to service is required then a spray-applied fast curing system such as Fosroc Polyurea WH 200 is an excellent choice.
- Dekguard E2000: High performance elastomeric, protective anticarbonation coating for concrete and masonry.
- Cemtop: For Screeding & Flooring, Cemtop cementitious screeds are available for a wide range of applications and are ideal for floors constructed from precast beams or panels where the joints are pre-filled. Cemtop can provide benefits such as high strength, fast return to service and excellent durability.
- Nitoseal MS100: Specially formulated for façade joints, Nitoseal MS100 has a high movement accommodation factor. Its unique formulation makes it incredibly easy to use, even in cold conditions, with no stringing and an excellent finish. Will not stain concrete or stone facades and may be applied to concrete without a primer.
- Nitoseal MS60: A general purpose joint sealant with excellent UV resistance and colour stability. It can be applied primer less to concrete substrates.
- Nitoseal PU40: This single part polyurethane joint sealant with excellent versatility for a variety of applications.
- Nitoseal MS600: For tough conditions, Nitoseal MS600 is a 1k sealant designed for immersion in water tanks and has good resistance to a variety of chemicals. WRAS approved material for contact with potable water. Flamex S Fire rated silicone sealant designed to provide flexible movement of internal and external joints. It can obtain a four-hour fire rating and prevents the passage of smoke as well as acting as an acoustic seal.
Solutions for Bedding & Jointing
- Conbextra GP: Fosroc’s most popular grout for jointing panels, especially deck or floor sections. Conbextra GP’s flowable but robust formulation means it can easily be transported and pumped without fear of segregation and provides a very smooth final finish.
- Conbextra PM: Designed specifically for pumping application on the vertical, though it can be used on the floor too. Conbextra PM has stability combined with high workability making it ideal for large joints applied without slump. It can be trowelled to a very smooth finish.
- Conbextra BM: Specifically created as a low slump mortar for bedding panels and heavy elements, Conbextra BM can be shaped and has a good open time to allow for adjustment. Approved for use in public water supplies.
- Conbextra HF: A long-time industry favourite, this fluid grout can flow long distances into narrow channels without segregating or bleeding. It is ideal for fine grouting applications such as between tightly packed hollow core slabs.
Solutions for Casting
- Auracast & Structuro: These series of admixtures has been specifically designed for precast industry customers requiring very flowable concrete with high early compressive strength, without surface bleeding or segregation.
- Auramix and Structuro: These series have been expertly designed based on the market requirement using PC technology. Using these products, best concrete can be produced with very low water cement ratio and exhibiting frictionless flow. It can be placed in most intricate framework or congested reinforcement without vibration.
or write to us at