In underground tunnels, generally cracks and hollow spaces in structural components may affect the usability of buildings. For example, moisture or harmful substances may damage the mineral structure, for example masonry or concrete. Injections to obtain structural strength or flexible injections are used to close and seal cracks permanently. For crack repair, CCT offers one of the most comprehensive and high-performance products ranges for repairing different mineral components with the most varied crack widths, moisture conditions and application temperature.
Everybody agrees that the sweeping success of our construction work is based on the high qualification standard of the Chowgules specialized products and their excellent properties.
Chowgule's MDI based polyurethane injection resins for sealing of concrete constructions.
- High expansion
- Adjustable reaction time from very fast to very slow
- Durable and good chemical resistance
- Available in hard or flexible versions
- Blocking leakages with a high flow or high hydrostatic pressure
- Sealing of cracks and joints in concrete
- Sealing of wet shafts, tunnels, channels and underground constructions
- Filling large holes in rock fissures, joints, cracks, and honeycombs
- Viscosity of the liquid: A low viscosity is needed to fill e.g, hairline cracks, a higher viscosity of the injection material is needed to seal wider cracks.
- Elasticity or rigidity reacting materials: For moving cracks, an elastic or flexible injection material is required to waterproof the crack permanently. Rigid injection resins like Chowgules PUR Grout 3053 and PUR Grout 3011 are used for injections to restore structural strength.
- Foam or solid body resins: Foams are used to stop active leakages, solid body resisn are used for sealing a crack permanently. In most cases, the foam is applied as a first working step, afterwards the resin is injected.
- Resistance against chemicals or alkalies: Depending upon the location of the crack, it may be necessary to use injection materials which are resistance to chemicals or alkalies.
- Reaction Time: A short reaction time of the material is needed when sealing crack with active leakages. If the crack is dry, the reaction time of the material may be longer.
Backed by a decade of success in the construction chemicals industry, Chowgule Construction Technologies offers solutions for all waterproofing problems, the installation of wear-resistant, chemical resistant, and aesthetic flooring, repair and protection of concrete and the reinforcement constructions.