ACC Limited records Cement Volume growth of 4% and Net Sales increase of 7% in quarter ended Sep 2022; Ametha Integrated Project to be commissioned by March 2023ACC, the building materials arm of the diversified Adani Group, announced the financial results for the quarter ended September 30, 2022.
- During the quarter ended September 30, 2022, Cement Volume grew by 4% as compared to the same quarter last year. Ready Mix Concrete performed well with a volume growth of ~10% over the same quarter last year.
- With a focus on operational excellence and unlocking potential, ACC has accelerated de-bottlenecking of various plants and improvement in efficiencies. Alternative fuels and raw materials (AFR) platforms are being leveraged to maximize usage of wastes to reduce power and fuel cost.
- ACC recorded net sales of ₹ 3,910 crore as compared to ₹3,653 crore in the same quarter last year.
- EBITDA for the quarter ended September 30, 2022, stood at ₹16 crore largely due to steep rise in fuel cost.
|Consolidated Financial Performance for quarter ended Sep 30, 2022:|
|Particulars||UoM||Quarter Jul-Sep 2022||Quarter Jul-Sep 2021|
|Sales Volume – Cement||Million Tons||6.85||6.57|
|Sales Volume – Ready Mix Concrete||Million Cubic Meters||0.75||0.68|
|Net Sales||₹ Crore||3,910||3,653|
Targeting ESG leadership, ACC’s sustainability strategy is led by its Sustainable Development 2030 plan.
- In September 2022, WHRS projects at Jamul and Kymore have been partially commissioned. Next wave of WHRS projects at Chanda and Wadi plants are progressing well. Scaling up of renewable power-solar, wind and hydro is underway.
- ACC continues its focus to build low carbon portfolio through higher proportion of blended cement and accelerating green products and solutions through increasing usage of AFR.
- High focus on water governance, sustainable livelihood and social inclusion for the community continues. Over 4 lakh new beneficiaries were added during the quarter.