Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) is organizing a virtual exhibition and conference – Factory and Plant Expo from 26-29 October 2021 on CII's Virtual exhibition platform CII Hive.
Leading companies like Tata Consulting, Blue Star, Mitsubishi Electric India, Hitachi India, RDL Technologies, Precision Hydraulic, Can Automation, Asahi Glass India, Sunbeam Generators, Kelley Material Handling, Case New Holand, Safearth Clean, Ascent Intellimation, CHRP India, Reliflex EXIM, Titan Crushing, Eetamax Energy, Liradolf Information Technologies among many others are participating in the event as an exhibitor.
The event will feature – 3 Days of Conference focusing on Industry 4.0, Sustainability, Green Factories, Start-ups, MSME and Industrial Safety; 30 Days of Virtual Expo (Digital Kiosk); 8 Case Studies, 5 Panel Discussions, 45 Speakers; 50+ Exhibitors; and 6000+ attendees.
Case Study presentation-
- Tata Steel's Industry 4.0 Transformation Journey: Dr Jayanta Banerjee, Group CIO, Tata Steel Limited
- Advanced 4th Industrial Revolution Lighthouse: Sharad Nigam, Group Vice President – Strategy and Digital Operations, Social Innovation Business, India & APAC, Hitachi India Pvt. Ltd
- Post Pandemic - Safety in Factories and Plants: Pankaj Singh, Head – Road Safety, Lafarge Holcim
- Process Industry – Steel: Abhinav Sharma (C), Process Safety Expert, Group Health & Safety, JSW Group
- Process Industry – Chemicals: Shailesh Nakate, Head – EHS, Clariant Chemicals India Ltd
- Industry 4.0 / 5.0
- Factories of the Future : Connected, Smart and Digitised
- Transforming factories of future in India: Green Sustainable Factories
- How Green Factories & Green Manufacturing can accelerate the net-zero transition
- Post Pandemic - Safety in Factories and Plants
- Safety & Digitalised Factory / Plant Operations
- Start-up's Transforming the Business Environment
- Transform to Smart & Sustainable Manufacturing – An MSME Perspective