The new Cat 303 Mini Hex and Cat 120 GC Motor Grader were displayed alongside some of Caterpillar’s existing range of products including excavators, motor graders, wheel loaders, backhoe loaders and skid steer loaders.
“The Cat 303 Mini Hex launched at EXCON is designed to perform in any challenging condition and terrain where our customers are focused on getting the job done profitably, efficiently and safely,” said Amit Bansal, director of sales in Caterpillar’s Building Construction Products Division. “Caterpillar has an integrated portfolio of machines, services and technologies that support end-to-end sustainable solutions for our customers.”
Highlights of Cat 303 CR mini excavator:
- Cat 303 CR Mini Excavator fitted with Cat C1.1 turbo engine developing gross power of upto18.4 KW @ 2400 rpm.
- Meets EU Stage V emission standards, offers ‘stick steer & cruise control travel’ mode.
- Next Generation LCD monitor controls that provide easy to read machine information.
- Comes with standard features such as Product Link™ systems that track and transmit crucial operating data via VisionLink® to help improve fleet management.
- Equipped with Roll Over Protection Structure (ROPS) & Tip Over Protection Structure (TOPS) certified canopy as per ISO standards along with other safety features.
Highlights of Cat 120 GC motor grader:
- The new Cat 120 GC Motor Grader is configured with some of the industry-defining features combined with reliable performance and cost-efficient owning and operating.
- Works on low cost-per-hour operation mechanism to enhance fuel savings with standard features such as ECO mode.
- Easy machine servicing with grouped filter locations, extended maintenance cycles, cab comfort options, and simple-to-operate, quick and accurate hydraulic controls.
- Increased productivity, improved fuel efficiency and increased dependability. Designed with customer preferences in mind while providing customization of the machine for specific uses.