AMRC speeds up ₹8,300 cr metro project

    The Amaravati Metro Rail Corporation
    The Amaravati Metro Rail Corporation Ltd (AMRC), which is the executing agency for the Vizag metro rail project, recently issued request for proposal (RfP) and concession agreement to all five shortlisted bidders including Adani Enterprises, TRIL Urban Transport consortium with Tata Projects, Shapoorji Pallonji, Essel Infra Projects and IL&FS Rail Ltd. Prior to this, AMRC had first released the global expression of interest in September 2017 that was followed by a pre-bid meeting in Vizag in October same year, managing director NP Ramakrishna Reddy said that the estimated cost of the project is ₹8,300 crore whereby the AP government will provide about 52% of the cost towards development of civil infrastructure, the concessionaire would have to bring in the rest of the 48% for the development of non-civic infrastructure. A substantial part of the land belongs to the government, which helps continuing the momentum of the project the agency has been requesting the state to provide with an additional 250 acre land, apart from what is needed for the project, towards property development, said sources
    CURRENTLY ONLINE
    We have 276 guests and no members online

    NBM&CW

    New Building Material & Construction World

    New Building Material & Construction World
    MGS Architecture

    Modern Green Structures & Architecture

    Modern Green Structures & Architecture
    L&ST

    Lifting & Specialized Transport

    Lifting & Specialized Transport
    II&TW

    Indian Infrastructure & Tenders Week

    Indian Infrastructure & Tenders Week