L&T takes up Rs.777 cr road project in Delhi

    Larsen & Toubro
    In order to de-congest Mathura Road in the national capital, Delhi government's Public Works Department has awarded Rs.777 crore contract to Larsen & Toubro, sources said that the construction work on the project, which is part of ITPO redevelopment project, is all set to start shortly. The project is primarily being funded by the Union urban development ministry whereby the Central government will pay 80% of the project cost and the remaining 20% will be paid by Delhi government. PWD had floated the tender in June this year after which it sent the project to DDA, which is the nodal agency for the implementation of Centre's de-congestion of Delhi plan, to revise the estimate as the scope of work had increased. A new tunnel will provide direct connectivity to ITPO headquarters from Mathura Road and two proposed interconnecting tunnels at Bhairo Marg will give easy access to vehicles moving out of Pragati Maidan's parking lot, they claimed.
    CURRENTLY ONLINE
    We have 273 guests and no members online

    NBM&CW

    New Building Material & Construction World

    New Building Material & Construction World
    MGS Architecture

    Modern Green Structures & Architecture

    Modern Green Structures & Architecture
    L&ST

    Lifting & Specialized Transport

    Lifting & Specialized Transport
    II&TW

    Indian Infrastructure & Tenders Week

    Indian Infrastructure & Tenders Week