Anniversory Offer

    Govt. fast tracks Zuari Bridge Project

    Zuari Bridge Project
    Work on construction of the new eight-lane, cable-stayed Zuari Bridge, Goa is all set to start shortly, official sources said, adding that machinery is being mobilized to the site of the construction. Madhya Pradesh-based Dilip Buildcon Limited has bagged the contract for the construction of the bridge as well as its approach roads. This is Dilip Buildcon's first project in Goa as the company, which has bagged numerous projects from the National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) in the recent past, is currently working on projects in 11 states in India. Dilip Buildcon will construct the bridge in partnership with Ukraine-based firm, Mostobudivelnyi Zahin (MBZ), which will offer its technical expertise. In addition, it will have a majority stake of 70% in the joint venture, while the remaining 30% will be held by MBZ. The approach roads of the new, eight-lane bridge will taper into four lanes. The project will stretch from Verna junction to Bambolim, covering a distance of around 13 km and it will consist of flyovers to allow traffic to pass underneath along such stretches. Over seven km of this 13 km project, will be constructed at an elevated level to allow traffic to pass from below and enable vehicles using the bridge to pick speed, on the lines of an expressway, thereby reducing the 45-minute travel distance between Panaji and Margauari considerably.
    CURRENTLY ONLINE
    We have 379 guests and no members online

    NBM&CW

    New Building Material & Construction World

    New Building Material & Construction World
    MGS Architecture

    Modern Green Structures & Architecture

    Modern Green Structures & Architecture
    L&ST

    Lifting & Specialized Transport

    Lifting & Specialized Transport
    II&TW

    Indian Infrastructure & Tenders Week

    Indian Infrastructure & Tenders Week