Govt. hikes highways spend by Rs. 13,500-cr

    Highway Spend
    In its quest to speed up the targeted road and highway projects, the Union government has decided to increase the amount of investment on road infrastructure development covering nearly 205 projects being executed NHAI to Rs. 13,500cr. The projects also included 8 projects with 800km length being executed on a Hybrid Annuity Model (HAM). Under this model, the government will initially contribute 40% of the cost of the highway project in five equal installments. The remaining amount for the project will be collected by a private developer, through loans or equity and once the project is completed, the government will pay the remaining 60%, as a variable annuity based on the value of assets created by the developer.
    CURRENTLY ONLINE
    We have 286 guests and no members online

    NBM&CW

    New Building Material & Construction World

    New Building Material & Construction World
    MGS Architecture

    Modern Green Structures & Architecture

    Modern Green Structures & Architecture
    L&ST

    Lifting & Specialized Transport

    Lifting & Specialized Transport
    II&TW

    Indian Infrastructure & Tenders Week

    Indian Infrastructure & Tenders Week